Tuesday, April 28, 2009

For my Two Followers and anyone else...

This past week has been the worst week ever. There are so many details that are too personal and I can't share. Lets just say that people you love will make choices you don't love and there is nothing you can do about it.

My daughter lost her baby. The details of this are too painful for me to talk about. I have accepted it, and I am trying my best to move on. At work, last week, my boss, Mrs. Anita, gave me a used bouncy seat. I was so excited to get it. I left it at work on Friday, forgot to bring it home. Misti lost the baby over the weekend. I went back to work on Monday, and there it was, waterworks all over again for me. And then I noticed the name on the bouncy seat, "Angel".

Lets just say, I cried alot that day. I know everything happens for a reason. I just still have not figured this one out. I did everything I could to take care of Misti, but, I guess it wasn't meant to be yet. I have never given as much of myself as I did with this.

I am sure one day, all of this will make sense. But, right now, it just hurts....

1 comment:

  1. Amy,

    I don't understand either, but I guess it's not meant for me to understand.. I pray this burden is lifted off your shoulders and I pray that He forgives.. You are so sweet to all the kids at daycare and I know you are going to be a great mimmy one day.. Please let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete